I'll help you feel better in a natural and holistic way.
My name is Salva Gianfreda and I graduated from RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia. During the last 10 years I have acquired professional experience by studying and working in Australia, China and Canada, countries where Chinese Medicine is highly regulated and is part of the nationally recognised health care system.
I was born and raised in Switzerland but decided to leave my home country at a young age to embark on a journey of exploration around the world. I have always had a fascination for Asia and in 1993 I first travelled to Japan where I eventually settled for 6 years. I experienced acupuncture for the very first time in Tokyo and became fascinated with this ancient and completely natural way of healing. From that moment on I started reading and studying about acupuncture and Chinese medicine on my own. For many years I worked in the marketing industry and was fortunate to live in many different countries, experiencing a variety of cultures and gaining a global perspective.
Training & Experience
- Degrees in Western medical sciences and Chinese medicine from the RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia
- Internship at the Jiangsu Provincial Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Nanjing, China
- Volunteer work at the Third State Central Hospital and at the Institute of Traditional Medicine in Ulaanbaator, Mongolia
- Chinese medicine practitioner at Ping Ming Health in Perth and Melbourne, Australia
- Acupuncture training in the Balance Method by Dr. Tan
- Training in DNA (Distal Needling Acupuncture) and MPD (Medical Pulse Diagnosis) by Robert Doane
- Foundation Training in Neoclassical Acupuncture by Dr. Slate Burris
- Masterclass Neoclassical Acupuncture by Dr. Slate Burris
In 2006 I decided it was time to turn my life around, took a sabbatical, travelled around the five continents and decided to dedicate myself to my passion: health. From that moment on I embarked on a journey that would take me through formal university training in Chinese Medicine and begin the Puntos de Salud project.
These words characterise Puntos de Salud:
“Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine are my passion and seeing how patients improve is my commitment, I would love to help as many people as possible”.
Above some important moments in my journey.
The Puntos de Salud project started to take shape more than 20 years ago and eventually settled in Palma de Mallorca in 2018.
Its mission is to provide natural, safe and effective treatments to a variety of disorders without getting the unpleasant side effects caused by drugs.
Puntos de Salud refers to the 361 points of the 14 main acupuncture meridians. This energy map of the body produces a highly beneficial effect on the human body if stimulated correctly, helping ourselves to recover and re-establish health.
The clinic is very conveniently located in the heart of Palma, between Plaza España square and the big department store “El Corte Inglés”.
On the top floor, the space is very quiet and you will be able to totally relax and unwind with a calming and soothing background music.
Parking facilities are available in the area.
Member nr. 7499
Talk to me
Happy to talk to you if you have any more doubts.